The Colusa Groundwater Authority (CGA) and Glenn Groundwater Authority are hosting a set of upcoming meetings, which will inform the public about CGA’s efforts to comply with the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) in the Colusa Subbasin. The result of these efforts will affect many water users in your communities and public involvement is very important to the CGA Board as they make decisions regarding groundwater management.
Do your part:
Learn and give feedback about:
- Local Groundwater Conditions
- Approaches to Sustainable Management Criteria
- Groundwater Sustainability Project Ideas
- December 9, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- December 10, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
More information and links to the virtual meeting are below:12-20 CGA-GGA SGMA-Series Public Meeting Flyer .docxREVISED_CGA-GGA December 2020 Public Meeting Press Release FINAL.pdf